Friday, May 27, 2011

Blessings

I received a surprise blessing in the mail a couple of days ago.  It was a gift from a blogger friend in Texas.  Donna sent me this special little wall hanging.  Her blog is called Morning Glory Craft Cottage.  Visit her and see the wonderful things she creates.
The blue feather is from a feather fan she uses and the fiber feather she made years ago.  It was fun to read her description of the items used in the wall hanging.

The gift was a blessing to me, it is hanging here on the wall right beside my computer.

Donna made the little birds nest from copper wire and the eggs from polymer clay.

This is the card Donna sent along with the gift.
Isn't a surprise in the mail fun?  It was a blessing to our nest.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like it!! I was concern if it would make in the mail and not fall apart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely gift from your friend! Love the little nest with the eggs.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete