I was ab;e to catch a few pictures of the Lilac bush in our front yard. It seems that because of the weather I have missed some of the plants blooming in the yard. Just before the hail began I was able to snap a few pictures and cut a few flowers.
We have not had spots like this on the leaves before, I hope it is just this years weather causing the problem.
Lilacs in my Flora Doora
This was my Flora Doora with Tulips
I put lilacs in several places around the house.
I was pointing out both the lilacs and tulips because my Mystery Quilt has both in it. I had a great time with this and learned a few new things. I have always known that cutting things out accurately is an important step in sewing. I made a couple of mistakes that reminded me how important that is but plugged on and made it work. I cut one of the pinwheel blocks too small so decided to use it in place of another block and had to make another pinwheel. I really like the way my quilt turned out. Thank you Tonya at Hillbillly Handiworks for the sew along and all of your hard work.
I plan to do a little quilting practice on my machine when I finish this project. I will share the totally finished project when it it totally finished. I think I see the sun peeking out, I should take advantage and work a little in my backyard garden.
Have a great day!