Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sew Pink Stitched In Blue

I have mentioned before that We Love French Knots is a blog written by Bari J Ackerman and I always enjoy visiting.  Verna Mosquera of  The Vintage Spool  was a guest stitcher on Bari's blog .  Verna is a fabric and pattern/quilt designer and she shared this embroidery design called "Sew Pink" Visit this page at We Love French Knots and scroll down to read the article about Verna and check out the free embroidery design.


I loved the design right away but my sewing room is going to have a blue and white focus I chose a different color for my stitching.

This picture was taken outside in the sun.

A closer picture taken inside.

This picture is closer to the true color of the off white linen I stitched on.
It is ready to be hung in my sewing room.
Maybe I should wait until I get the walls painted, hm mm way too much to think ab0ut.
In the meantime I will lean it up against the wall on my work table.

1 comment:

  1. Your stitching is lovely Sherry and perfect for your sewing room. You sure are keeping busy over here. Since going back to school, my creative mojo has been hibernating. Trying to get back into the swing of things. Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete