Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 of the New Year

Happy New Year


This picture is now hanging in our living room.  I bought it last year and came across it while putting Christmas decorations away.

 It is almost noon and I am still wearing the cozy pajamas and slippers which were a Christmas gift from my sister Michele.  Sewing makes me hungry and I want to thank my hubby for bringing me a Subway sandwich so that I could regain my strength and focus. 
I spent the morning working on blocks for the "Fat Quarter Stars" BOM and the "Bloggers" BOM.
Some of this was a challenge for me  but I learn something new each time I make a new block.  I am thankful for the talented people who share these blocks trough their blogs.


Fat Quarter Stars Block 6 designed by April Mazzoleni

Fat Quarter Stars Block 7 designed by Terry Griffin.

Bloggers Block 4 by Pat Sloan.

I hope that this has been a good day for you so far and again
Happy New Year! 

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute New Years picture! Beautiful job on the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt blocks are beautiful. Love the vintage New Year's print. Blissful Creative 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your New Years picture is so cute...and you do a beautiful job quilting...that is something I have never tried....

    ReplyDelete