Monday, January 16, 2012

Scrappy Plate Club

I have always wanted to make a Dresden Plate Quilt.  That is probably because my grandmother made several in her lifetime and I always loved them.  I have gathered a few scraps of fabrics over the years to use in my quilt but have not yet tried it.  When I saw than Anne at Bunny Hill Designs was sponsoring a Scrappy Plate Club I knew that this was the time for my Dresden Plate Quilt.


I gathered my fabrics and a Dresden Template and I am ready to begin cutting and stitching.  I chose to use some 1930's prints I had been given as a gift and I purchased a few small pieces. I will also use the scraps I have collected for years. 

I will be posting about my progress, soon I hope.

 Take a look at the Dresden Plate Flickr group and see what others are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment