Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!  I am spending the day resting after a surgical procedure and have been spoiled by my Sweet Valentine of over 40 years.  We started dating in the summer of 1970, which must seem like a long time ago to many of you.  I know that our marriage has been blessed by the Lord. 

The picture below is of a pillow I made using a design from Shadow Redwork by Alex Anderson.
 
There is a phrase about love in the "shadow"

True Love

Is the Joy of Life

I believe that the only True Love we can ever know is the love of God.

Oh Love of God how rich and pure
How measureless and strong
It shall forevermore endure
The saints and angels song.

This is the chorus from a song my husband sings at church, The Love of God.  It has always been a favorite of ours.


This Valentine and the one below belonged to my grandmother.



Tell someone you love them!
Happy Valentines Day!

I am linking with Pat Sloan's Valentine Link Party.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!
    Just love it all.
    Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Friend
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete