Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's May For Me BINGO!

I just completed my bingo card for May For Me.  If you haven't heard about this and want to join in there is still time, but hurry.  I am sharing my picture of my card and a list of what is in each column.


B - chair, butterfly, bat, cat, bird
I -  bee, apple, sun, dog, duckling
N - ladybug, strawberry, free space, mushroom, airplane
G - fish, turtle, peas, toaster, lizard
O - penguin, house, ice cream, train, thread

This was quick and fun to make, I used some charms from an I Spy charm square swap and some scraps from my scrap basket.  We will use buttons to mark our squares and there are prizes too.  If you want to join in on the May For Me event visit one of the blogs below and learn more.  If you don't want to play BINGO you can still join in on May for Me.  Marcia's post here will tell you more about May for Me.   She says in this post "Minutes for you - Learning to take time to play even if it is only for 5 minutes a day."   I also have a May for Me button on my sidebar.

There are four blog hosts this year and you can visit them for more information.
Hillbilly Handiworks
Marcia's Crafty Sewing and Quilting Blog
Vrooman's Quilts
Lily Pad Quilting

6 comments:

  1. So happy you joined and very cute Bingo Card. Thank you for linking us and enjoy our journey into May For Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely Bingo Card. Good luck playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your card all logged down. You had a couple of new ones no one else had! (yet) #24 out of 70 (or more).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card...love all your creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks amazing. What great card! I am new to your bog. Glad I found it!!

    ReplyDelete