Monday, April 23, 2012

Our New Little Blessing

I had planned to post pictures of the Block of the Month projects I have been working on but that will have to be my next post.  Something happened that was much more important and exciting.  At 2:30AM we received a phone call from Matthew telling us that he and Cammie were heading to the hospital, it was time for little Mollie Lynn to be born.  I had the privilege to be there when our 12th grandchild was born at 10:43AM.  We are so thankful for this sweet new little one.

Cammie was giving Matt a back rub while she had a break from contractions.






Most of the pictures I took today were on Matt and Cammie's camera but of those I took with mine, this is one of my favorites.  There is so much joy after the pain.

3 comments:

  1. Awww....that's so sweet! Congratulations! 12 grandkids? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing already about your latest grandbaby. What a treat to stop by and see all these great photos of your growing family today. Wow, how beautiful. I can hardly believe you got this post up already, but then I guess you do have to let someone else hold Mollie.

    ReplyDelete