Friday, December 20, 2013

A Little Snow and Some Decorating

When we looked out our front door this morning, this is what we saw.  This meant no school and much excitement for most of the children in our area.  Me, I had to make a choice, get in my car and drive slowly and carefully or stay inside and do a little work from home.  I chose the later.


I worked for a few hours and then did a little blog reading.  I saw so many wonderful pictures and posts about decorating and decided to take a few pictures of what has been happening here because 
"Tis the Season"


I love my little Snow Family




Just a bit of our little white village


Out lighted house and white trees


And of course our  Nativity Scene, hand painted by my sister Becky, showing us the reason for the season.


I hope you are enjoying this time, don't get too busy and miss those special moments.

3 comments:

  1. Sending warm wishes your way for a wonderful holiday! I started a cross-stitching -- something I haven't done in a while. Merry Christmas, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture to wake up to. Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete