Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Daisy Days Progress

I started out by keeping up with my Daisy Days blocks each month but I guess I hit a road block in November and couldn't seem to get around it.  Now here it is February and I recently completed the block I started in November.  I have a couple of more stitching pieces and a few more pieced blocks before I can put this all together.  




This project is definitely on my list of things I want to finish in 2014.  Actually I would like to complete it early in 2014.  I will keep sharing my progress.  This is another example of my need for balance and learning to say no to myself when I see new projects to start.  

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely sweet. Looks like it's gonna be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's looking lovely! Don't worry about it though, it happens. I think some projects just need some breathing space, especially year long ones which are released monthly. I was doing a Hardanger Sal last year. I did January - August, always on time. Then the last 4 fell by the wayside... I know I'll finish it at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and colours. I've lost my stitching mojo. I did so much stitching from about five years ago, but haven't done a lot in the past two years. Every time I try it again, I just don't get the feeling that I want to keep going. Hence, I have some beautiful projects that are part way done!

    ReplyDelete