Thursday, March 13, 2014

Keeping Up on Blocks of the Month

When ever I get a little time I work on my Block of the Month and Stitch Along projects.  I have limited myself this year and that was hard for me to do, there are so many talented people sharing Blocks of the Month and Stitch Alongs.  I am tempted to join in on every one I see.

The block below is block 12 of Building Foundations Sampler Quilt Along at Row House Creations.  I shared block 13 here but somehow missed making block 12.


This is the March block from Fee's Up the Garden Path Stitch Along.


The next two blocks are the same block done two different ways.  They are from the 2014 Aurifil Designer block of the month.  This is the March block and so far I have made two of each block. 



I have looked back a little at my blog posts and I don't see many finishes, so many projects, so few finishes.  I will have to see what I can do about that.   The sun is shining here in the Northwest, I think my garden is calling to me, that would mean less sewing, oh no that won't do.  At a time like this the word balance comes to mind, I'll have to think on that for a while.  
Don't miss the small blessings!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly where you are coming from. I made an New Years effort to retrict myself too only to find myself involved in a mystery quilt at my local which started last month and yesterday I picked up a Sue Daley kit which I will be doing as a BOM......this has got to stop. If you discover the secret to resisting...please let me know :)
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiro a la gente que hace patchwork. Es algo que no he tenido la oportunidad de aprender y mis intentos son lastimosos.
    Muy lindos bloques, me encantan.
    Saludos desde Chile
    Maru

    ReplyDelete