Sunday, March 23, 2014

So Many Blessings

Do you ever get tired and forget to notice all of the things in your life that you should be thankful for?  Well I must admit that this happens to me so I started thinking about the some of my blessings this week and thought I would share just a few of them.

Fabric Therapy!
I went to the Quilters Anonymous Quilt Show and enjoyed all of the beautiful creative quilts and did just a little shopping.  These three fabrics are from one of my favorite designer's Bari J. Ackerman.  


More Fabric Therapy!  
I stopped to visit Melanie at Fabric Chicks in Coupeville and came home with these beautiful fabrics.  While I was there I was treated to a fabulous Chai Latte and conversation with a sweet friend and a super shop owner.


Grandchildren!
What fun, a sleepover with three of our grandchildren and playing dress up with this sweet little girl.


Beautiful Flowers!
 As a reminder of our Ladies Spring Luncheon at church.


Good food and fellowship, sweet music and testimony of God's Grace.


Birthday Celebrations!

A Seattle Seahawks themed birthday party for Caleb.
This cake was a labor of love created by his parents (especially dad).



Golf ball cookies (so yummy) and cupcakes to celebrate Micah's 32nd birthday made by his wife.



I plan to pay a little closer attention and take note of the blessings in my life.
Just this evening I received a note from my new Secret Prayer Partner and I want to share a verse she shared with me in the card she wrote.   I should not be but I am still amazed how God works in others to give us what he knows we need.

Galatians 6:9,10
"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.  So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I do tend to forget to count my blessings, especially when life it hard. Its at those hard times that counting blessings is so helpful! Thank you for the reminder. =)

    Fabric retail therapy is always a good thing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a list of things to be very grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is the small things that are the greatest Blessings in Life! :)

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete