Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Making Progress on Sew Sweet Simplicity

Several weeks ago I completed this first block from my Sew Sweet Simplicity project designed by Jacquelynne Steves.  The patterns for the last blocks came out this week and I was motivated to get back to the project. 


I made my second block yesterday and started on the applique for my third. 






These blocks have been fun to make and are part of my "finish projects" goal.


I have the applique complete on one and ready to go on two more blocks.  I am not sure how I will put these blocks together, I have been waiting to see how others who have participated in this Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM use their blocks.  

I will be linking up with Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



3 comments:

  1. These fabrics have such beautiful colours, they must be a delight to sew with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dragonfly is so cute, I really like the colorway you are going with.
    I just printed out block 4 (and 6!) last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look beautiful- can't wait to see your finished quilt!!
    Jacquelynne

    ReplyDelete