Monday, June 8, 2015

A Little Bit of This and That

Does anyone else put pictures in a blog post draft and not complete the post?  I find that I do that and by the time I get back to it I have forgotten where I was going with the post.  The first pictures here are some that I did that with.

 Matthew trying to put sun screen on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.  His daddy coaches a high school baseball team and we were at one of their games.

Mother's Day dinner grilled by our son in law Kevin.  The other "boys" each brought something to the fabulous meal.

Micah made these yummy treats, I was told that it was a very easy recipe but all that mattered to us was that Micah cooked.

I did a little sewing when I could find a few minutes to go up to my sewing room so I will show you some of the results.

Another block from my Flower Garden Quilt, 3 done and 9 to go.  I bought this block of the month a long time ago and it is on my "Finish this Project" list.

This block is the 11th block for my Sugar Block Club 2014.  One more block and this can be added to the pile of quilt blocks that now need to be pieced together into a quilt top. 
I hope you had a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just lucky if I can manage to get any part of a post done these days. Sheesh! I love that 11th block. Cute little guy too!

    ReplyDelete