Thursday, June 4, 2015

Spring Petals Quilt Along (almost quilted)

I posted earlier here about my Spring Petals Quilt Along project.  I had a lot of fun working on it and then had no time to get the quilting and binding done.  So much to sew and so little time!

Here it is backing batting and top all put together ready for my attempt to machine quilt it.  I wanted to share my almost completed project with Julie at the Crafty Quilter because I really appreciated the quilt along and her great tutorials on her blog.  I will complete this table topper as soon as I can get to it.  


So here it is in the almost done stages, this is a pattern that I will use again, there are so many ways to make this.  Visit Julie's blog here and see the other projects that have been linked up.


Happy Sewing!  I am looking forward to spending the day at a Sit and Sew with a great group of ladies tomorrow.  We have a special breakfast, a grandson's birthday party and a trip to the ocean planned for the next few days.  The weather should be great so that is an added bonus.  I hope your weekend is a great one, and don't miss the little blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Your table topper turned out so pretty, Sherry! I love the fabrics you chose. Thanks for mentioning my quilt along, too!

    ReplyDelete