Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sprocket Pillows Finished

I made these sprocket pillows using a great tutorial found here at Cluck Cluck Sew.  They were made for my sister Becky.  The fabrics I used are scraps of  the Fig Tree fabrics used to make the quilt I gave her.  They are something that I have been planning to complete for quite some time.  I forgot to take pictures of  them so I snapped a couple of pics with my phone after I had given them to her.


They were fun to make and are a cheerful addition to the room, I will have to think about making a couple for our house.  We have a few places that could use a fresh look.


Another finish to cross off my list.  Hm mm, what should I work on next.  The list is long and I am looking forward to making it shorter.  I must admit that I have started new projects this year, it is so hard to resist, but my focus has been on finishing those I have started.   The 2015 Finish Along with Adrianne at On the Windy Side has helped to keep me focused on finishes.  Linking to the Q3 Finish Along at this post here.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It's always nice to finish something that's been put aside for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty. I love the shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and soft. Great work getting them done!

    ReplyDelete