Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bag It!!! Zipper Pouch

I made my first zipper bag using "Bag It!!!" basic zip pouch tutorial found here at Elm Street Quilts. I used some of my mini charms and it went together very quickly.  I learned a few new things and was reminded of some old sewing techniques I have not used in some time.  I had some fun with this, made a few mistakes but this is just the beginning.  There will be more bags to follow.

So many bags to sew, so little time.


I have to get back to my sewing so that I can share the next bag I am working on.  Visit Patty at Elm Street quilts and join the fun.  I have a link on my side bar too.

3 comments:

  1. Great bag! I love that Elementary fabric. I made a boxy bag for my son out of one of those math prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made a zipper bag in a long time. They are fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete