Monday, February 15, 2016

Daisy Days February Goal

My February finish goal on my APQ UFO Challenge 2016 list is my Daisy Days project.   I have had the embroidery done for some time and since the project for this month is number 5 on my list I decide to get at it.  Here it is while I was working on it at the last Sit and Sew I attended.  I love the green we chose for sashing, thanks Melanie.  I stopped by her shop Fabric Chicks on my way to Coupeville for the Sit and Sew and we found the perfect fabric. You can visit Melanie here on Instagram


Here is my list and #5 is the selected project for the month of February - Daisy Days.  This project is one of the many I have made using Jenny of Elefantz designs.  Visit her blog, I know you will enjoy reading and will fall in love with her embroidery designs.


I tried to stay focused on my goal and not be distracted by the other projects I brought to the Sit and Sew.

This is what the quilt top looks like now.  I still have to get it quilted before the end on the month.  I am not sure how I will finish it, maybe some hand quilting and a few ties with pearl cotton.  Stay tuned and happy February.  Be available to others, they will be a blessing to you.

3 comments:

  1. very nice thank you share
    add my blog for your blog list thank you...http://grannytracescrapsandsquare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful. I love the fabrics in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy Days looks like it will be beautiful when done. I admire your embroidery skills. Something I haven't tackled yet! Julie@thecraftyquilter.com

    ReplyDelete