Friday, July 1, 2016

Tumbler Quilt Complete

This quilt was simple and fun to make and is now a gift for one of our granddaughters.  I love the cheerful Riley Blake fabrics and the quilting made this simple quilt pop.  It was not the number from my All people quilt list that I had planned to complete because when I decided that it would be Rosie's birthday present.   I started to work on this instead of my #10 project, this was such a busy month and I did not spend a lot of time sewing.



Rosie's birthday is tomorrow, I hope she likes her quilt.  This project is shared on my post for the 2016 Finish Along post here .   I will link with Julie's Hello 2016 Goodbye UFO's post here.  I will also be linking with the 2016 Finish-Along Q2.

5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and I am sure she is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! Very sweet prints and I like how the border frames the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tumbler quilt is definitely on my to-do list. These fabrics are so pretty; Rosie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she loved it but I can't imagine why she wouldn't!! Congratulations on your finish! Thanks for participating in the 2016 FAL on behalf of the global hosts :)

    ReplyDelete