Monday, February 12, 2018

February Goal Finished Early

I was able to finish my quilt top from the 2017 Block of the Month at A Quilting Life.  I made this quilt using the Kate Spain fabric line "Sunnyside".  I used the scraps from the fat quarters used in another project.  All I had to gather was a few yards of background fabric and the outer border.   Now to get a backing put together and have this quilted.  My word for the year is Finish, and I am excited to have another quilt top finished.



I will link up with the link - February One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts a little later in the month.  In my post here, I shared this quilt as one of my 2018 Finish Along projects and I will link this finish to it.

Sherry

3 comments:

  1. It was worth the wait. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your fabric choices! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt top, such gentle colours! I hope you will make it into a finished quilt soon, it will be so nice to be able to use it! On behalf of the hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete