Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sunshine, Raspberries and Quilt Blocks

It has been raining pretty hard these past couple of days so it is fun to think about the sunny days last week.  Picking raspberries with Emalynn is always fun.  She is pretty good at looking for the ripe red berries.

She ate every raspberry she picked.


I was able to complete a couple of quilt blocks so I am almost caught up with the blocks of the month I am doing this year.  

Sugar Block Club 2014 June Block, look at the different blocks here on Flickr

Building Foundations Block 16 at Row House Creations

I did a little organizing in my sewing room and started painting, I will share the progress soon.  I was motivated by the "Where Bloggers Create" party.  If you haven't been to the party, click here and take a look.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. I love how each seam/corner is matched to perfection. Your work is impeccable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete