Sunday, November 23, 2014

Catching Up On Sugar Block Club Blocks

I have been working to get caught up on my Sugar Block Club blocks and was able to complete two of them this week.  I have the November block waiting to be stitched but will not get to it until we return from our trip to Knoxville.  In fact I should get away from the computer and get busy packing for the trip.  I am excited about traveling to see our son and his family.  It has been over a year since we last saw them.
 


I have made all of these blocks with the left over fabric from another block of the month.  I love the fabrics and it is always nice to get two quilt tops from the fabric for one.  I was looking around in my sewing room today and I am determined to complete some projects, I found quite a few more UFOs than I had originally thought were hiding up there.

Don't miss the little blessings!

Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight O LORD, my strength and my redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment