Friday, February 3, 2017

One February Goal

I filled out my list for the allpeoplequilt UFO Challenge 2017.  Each month they select a number from the list.  This month it is the number 8 which is my Let the Sunshine quilt.  This quilt needs borders and backing prepared and made ready to be sent to the quilter.  


I really like the way the quilt looks so far and I know I will like it even more once I add the borders.  "One Monthly Goal" at Elm Street Quilts is the perfect motivation to get this one project completed.


It is a short month, packed with many things on the calendar but I am going to make every effort to move this quilt along so that it can be enjoyed soon.

Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a list....good to keep us on track. Pretty fabrics in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete