Monday, April 3, 2017

April Finish Goal

 I am taking this project from my list of goals I created for the UFO Challenge 2017 at allpeoplequilt.com.  I will be linking with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  The number chosen for April is 11 and the means I will be working on my "Holiday in London Duffle Bag."  I purchased the fabric and the other things necessary for completing the bag and had intended to follow along with the tutorial Bari J posted on her blog.  Things happened and needless to say I have not started the project.  It has been a couple of years.  I feel like this may be a challenge to complete this month but who doesn't need a challenge.  I will do my best and see what happens.


Happy Stitching!

Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Love bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete