Monday, April 2, 2012

Block of the Month Rehab

Last week while visiting Celine's blog Espritpatch I read this post about Blocks of the Month.   I found that there are many like me who love to join in but may need some encouragement to continue and complete these projects.   Celine shared about Sinta's post and her new BOM Rehab group.  I decided to join in and post each Monday about the blocks I am able to complete each week.
It's the right prescription for the addiction!

I have not been quilting all that long but it has been long enough to find that I love to join in on a new Block of the Month.  I have several going at this time and several that have been completed.
I am trying to focus and keep up with the BOM projects I have begun this year but I am sure I will find others I will just have to join.  It is good to know that many others experience this same addiction and I hope to encourage others and be encouraged to keep working on my unfinished BOM's.

 
Block 1 of Jenny's Promises and Borders
I have completed block 2 and working on 3




Blocks 1 and 2 of "Harrington and Hannah"

If you are a fan of BOM's and want to join the fun visit Pink Pincushion and read about it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got a lot going on. They are all great but I really love those wool rabbit blocks. The hardest part about the bom? Not getting sucked in to new projects while seeing what others are finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, and inspiring. Hi Sherry! Just stopping by to say hi and see what you've been up to. I am thinking of you today and excited to see you have found some encouragement for BOM. Some day I will be doing this. For now, it's reading blogs about BOM. Your blocks are so beautiful, too. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BOM's but I don't like to get overwhelmed so I just save them for later. I wonder if I'll ever get to them all? No...I wonder if I'll ever get to any of them?!

    ReplyDelete