I have been focusing on finishing projects and decided to join another group called the 2015 Finish Along in hopes to be motivated to complete even more. This Finish-Along is organized by Adrianne at On the Windy Side. I went through my sewing room and took pictures of several projects waiting to be completed. This is really just a tiny portion of what I have to finish.
1. Sew Sweet Simplicity, complete backing, give it to the quilter and get the binding on.
2. Canasta is a fun Schnibbles pattern that I completed at the last Sit N Sew I attended. It needs backing, quilting and binding. I wanted to try quilting this one myself.
3. I really like this embroidery picture but it is also waiting in a drawer to be completed.
4. This fun quilt with the cute little girl beside it is waiting for binding. I don't know why it is taking so long.
5. Pincushion all stitched, put it together and stuff it to complete this project.
6. Polar Bear Pillow from Pretty in Patchwork Holidays by John Q Adams.
7. One of my favorite Schnibbles projects called Lincoln, will need backing, quilting and binding.
8. 2012 Aurifil Designer Block of the Month all stitched and pieced, needs backing , binding and quilting.
9. This embroidery project is wrinkled and in a drawer, It needs to be finished into something and be used.
10. Finish and bind this for a friends gift. I have a couple more to embroider to finish this project.
11. Cross stitch canning jar from the May 2015 Country Living magazine.
12. One project I really want to finish is my Blogger's Block of the Month quilt. I can't seem to find a picture of it and I know I have some somewhere. The quilt is at the quilter's so I want to make sure that I get the binding on it right away. That will be one of the first projects I focus on once the quilt is in my hands.
13. Stitching Betsy's Closet, top complete, needs backing. quilting and binding.
Wow, it would be great if I was able to finish all of these things this quarter. So many more projects waiting to be added to this list. They will have to wait for another day.