Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring Petals QAL Progress

I spent some time working on my Spring Petals Quilt Along project.  Using fabrics from my stash not purchased specifically for a project is always a challenge for me.  Julie at The Crafty Quilter has a great tutorial here to show you the different options for the applique.





I was having a little trouble deciding on what fabric to use for my corners but I like the yellow with the pink flowers.

I will be linking with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

7 comments:

  1. Your petals look great! I really love these kind of blocks, but I don't love appliqué. Until I figure out how to piece them, they're going to remain on my bucket list. I love how you organized your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design and the fabric choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! I love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like miss kate has made been made even lovelier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty petals. Are they buttons in the middles? The yellow corners look great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, it's beautiful! I love the fabric that you chose and so happy to see your applique work!

    ReplyDelete