Thursday, October 8, 2015

2015 Finish Along Q4 Goals

I have been focusing on completing projects this year and joining the 2015 Finish Along  organized by Adrianne at On the Windy Side has helped me to stay focused.   I have added quite a few projects for the 4th quarter of the finish along because I have so many unfinished projects and I hope to cross several off my list this quarter.

1.  These are some of the completed blocks for my Sunnyside quilt top, 6 are complete and I have 14 more to do. I want to have this completed and ready to be sent to the quilter.


2.  This quilt is quilted, my goal is to complete the binding.

3.  Five of the nine embroidery blocks complete, others ready to stitch and piece together.



4.  Tote bag Mystery Monday at Little Bits of This & That.  I had good intentions but did not even get this project started.


5.  The Abbey Bag pincushion kit.

6.  Christmas Tree Pincushion kit.

7.  Fruit Salad pincushion kit.

8.  Daisy Days embroidery wall hanging.  Complete it and hang it in my dining room.

9.  Quilt and bind this petals table topper.

10.  Quilt top complete - finish pieced backing and send to the quilter

11.  My Scrappy Quilt has been sent to the quilter, get it bound as soon as it gets back to me.



12.  I would love to use my JOY banner as a decoration this year.

13.  Quilt and bind this project so that I can hang it in our guest room.

14.  Complete this paper pieced Polar Bear pillow.

15.  Machine quilt and bind my Aurifil designer block of the month quilt.

16.  Complete the cross stitch ball jar and frame it.

17.  Machine quilt and bind my jelly roll bird quilt top.

I know that I have listed quite a few projects and I will be distracted by holiday sewing but I would sure be excited to complete several if not all of these projects.  Writing this post made me take a look around my sewing room and focus on some projects that I would love to call finishes.

3 comments:

  1. So many great projects on your list! I recognized one project that I have done myself: #15 The Aurifil designer of the month quilt 2012.
    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just reading your post; you've enough energy to fuel North America! It's very impressive...you GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely projects you have on the go at the moment. Your paper pieced polar bear is gorgeous! Love the JOY stitching - may have to try that myself! Goo luck for all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete