Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mystery Quilt Progress

I was able to get caught up with my May For Me - Mystery Quilt Stitch along.  It is not too late to join in, visit Tonya at Hillbilly Handiworks and see whats up.  First I had to separate several squares from my charm pack.
 Then I made these cute little blocks with several of the blocks left in the charm pack.  I wasn't too sure about the red squares but used them anyway and I think they will work fine.  I completed the second embroidery also but I may have to redo part of her because the color on her arms and face doesn't show up too well.
Tonya should be posting the next step some time today so it is good that I am caught up, that is unless I decide to redo part of the embroidery. 
I hope you are having a great May.

5 comments:

  1. She looks fine I think. Your next step is super easy. Won't take you long at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that looks nice. Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! Quilting in itself is a mystery to me. HA! Sewing is not my forte. :/ Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry WOW this is looking good - I know with out any doubt that Tonya is beyond proud of you!! Just beautiful my dear - BEAUTIFUL...

    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always admired you quilters! I took a stab at it when I was younger, but I never seemed to finish one!
    Yours is going to be wonderful.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete