Monday, August 8, 2011

Blocks of the Month for July

I was a little behind with my blocks this month.  Many fun and exciting things happened in July.  A new granddaughter  and a wedding are the most important.  I have had great fun with these blocks and learn new things with each one. 

Dawn's Out of the Box  Block 7

Vicki's Out of the Box block 7

12 of Hearts block 7

Birdie Stitches Block 7

I have links to each of these block of the month series on my sidebar.  I will show you later the blocks I have completed for the "Faithful Friends" quilt.

3 comments:

  1. They are looking great! I have been seeing the faithful friend but have been scared to check it out in case I get hooked on another project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you continue to stay busy! All of the blocks are so very pretty! Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like that you do the embroidery in your blocks - two of my favourite past times, quilting and embroidery

    ReplyDelete