Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby Love from Simply Retro

I am working on a project for week three of the Simply Retro Stitch Along at Jana Machado's Blog
This project is called Baby Love.  I had hoped to get more competed but life happens and I did not spend much time in my sewing room this week.  The blocks are all cut out and ready to sew together and I did manage to complete one block.

.


Here is my completed block.


Below are the other fabrics I will be using.  The fabric line is called Hall of Fame by Emily Herrick.


These quilt blocks go together pretty fast.  I have several extra charm squares so I think I will make my quilt top a little bigger.  I hope to be able to share the finished project soon.

2 comments:

  1. They work up quite fast don't they. I need to make two summer quilts fast. This could work for one : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be such a cute little quilt. I am in the group also... but find it so hard to keep up! I don't want to skip a single project, because they are all so cute. I can't wait to see more of your blocks!

    ReplyDelete