Monday, November 6, 2017

Holiday Raffle Pillow


Isn't it fun to attend the Holiday craft events at this time of year.  It seems that I don't get the chance to attend many these lately, there is always something going on that keeps me from attending.  We have had a Holiday Marketplace at our church for the past few years.  It is put on to benefit the Lake Country Preschool.  I have not made things to sell but there are always so many wonderful things to buy.

I have tried to make something to donate each time to use as an item for the raffle.  This year I made a pillow that was not only fun to make but I think it will be fun for the person who takes it home.  It adds a cheerful touch to my living room chair as I type this.

This pillow was made with charm squares and I had enough half square triangles to make two pillows.  I think the other pillow will be a gift for someone, that is if I get it put together.  Small projects like this help with the idea of finishing something.
If you happen to live in our area the Holiday Marketplace will be at the Lake Country Baptist Church in Lake Stevens, Washington from 10-4 on November 11th.  Maybe I will see you there.
Happy Finishing!

Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I always enjoy visiting the Christmas Markets at the various churches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking the correct present for a birthday display for a Christmas present can be a troublesome undertaking LONG NOSE PLUSH ELEPHANT TOY PILLOW..

    ReplyDelete