Before the transformation
A few weeks ago I decided to make some needed changes to our bathroom. Pat had just had back surgery and I had stayed home from work so I went in one day and started removing wallpaper. It turned out to be easier than I had feared and didn't take me long to get the walls down to bare sheetrock. After our friend Pat made repairs we primed the walls and painted them "Clam Chowder" from BEHR paints. The colors came from the fabric I used to make our new shower curtain. We also put in a new bathroom light, tossed the mirrored strip of big round bulbs, and added a quiet fan. It was a fairly simple project with great results.
The colors aren't true in my pictures, I will have to practice a little with lighting and my camera but this should give you and idea of how different it looks now.