Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Saturday Stitching

On Friday I spent the day with my friend Robin at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, Washington.  It was great fun and we learned so much from the different classes we took.  We had a wonderful time visiting all of the booths, so much inspiration.  Here is Robin making her first purchase, she looks pretty happy about it.  This was one of our first stops of the day. 


After so much inspiration I spent the first part of Saturday sewing in my comfy sweats and a t-shirt with not a touch of makeup.  I love days like that.

Pillow top for the Pretty in Patchwork Sew Along at Thread Bias.  This is January's project so you can see that I am a little behind in the sew along.

March block  for the Sugar Block Club at Stitchery Dickory Dock.
 
January block
 
February block
 
 
When I started joining Sinta at Pink Pincushion for BOM Rehab I had intended to finish up projects started last year and before.  Now here I am catching up on this years BOM projects.  I may have joined in on a few too many new projects this year.  Oh well, there is really no pressure unless I put it on myself so I will just continue on at my pace and have fun.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I would be so proud of myself. An online quilting friend is trying to help me learn quilting. some of our (sessions) are just plain funny.
    Your squares are so pretty.
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful quilted blocks. They definitely make me think Spring.

    ReplyDelete