Thursday, April 14, 2016

Second Quarter Goals

I was looking through my projects trying to decide what I should try to complete this quarter.  I have many that I would love to cross off my list.
Quilted and waiting for binding.

Quilted and waiting for binding.

Quilted and waiting for binding.

This quilt top has  been sent to the quilter and I hope to get it back and put the binding on right away.

I want to get the backing ready for this quilt, have it quilted and put the binding on.


This is a quilt that I thought I might quilt myself (maybe) and add the binding.

I have four rows made for my row quilt.  I want to make another row and a few small joining rows before having it quilted.

I plan to complete this Schnibbles quilt by quilting it myself.  I have a great piece of fabric for the binding waiting to be used.

I plan to make a pieced back for my Adornit quilt and have been putting it off.  I had a great time piecing this quilt so now it is time to get it quilted and bound.

All of my blocks for my Snapshot quilt are complete.  Now to piece them together and have it quilted and finish the binding.



This project is all cut and four blocks are made.  It is going to be a beautiful quilt top someday.

This is a mini that I completed piecing a while back and I plan to make a pillow out of.

This too will be a pillow when I get it done.

I know that I have  made bigger plans than I will probably get to but wouldn't it be great if I just got it done.  It always helps when I have a plan and I do love making lists and crossing the things off that I accomplish.  I will be linking my list with the 2016 Finish-A-Long here.  It is fun to take a look at the goals others have set for the second quarter.  Happy creating, enjoy the process.

1 comment:

  1. All are gorgeous, I love the colours and designs! You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete