Sunday, May 1, 2016

Birthday Flowers and My April Finish

I had a birthday a few weeks ago and I took pictures of the pretty flowers I received as gifts.


Flowers just seem to make me smile when I see them.


They make me think of the sweet family and friends that gave them to me.


I was able to do the final stitches on my April finish goal last night.  My Quirky Scrap quilt is now complete.  It even has a label attached.



This is such a fun cheerful quilt.  I am not sure where this quilt will reside but now it is ready to go when we decide who it is for.
                                                       

3 comments:

  1. I love this quilt. It is so sweet and quirky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt! Did you use a pattern or did you randomly lay out your hst's? The secondary movement of the bias rows are great and it looks like it would be a wonderful stash buster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Your flowers are gorgeous, and I love the quilt. I love all kinds of scrappy quilts, and I've been saving ideas.
    For some reason, Bloglovin' has quit sending me daily updates of new blog posts. So I'm trying to remind myself to go to my feed.

    ReplyDelete