Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January Goal is Complete

I chose this quilt as my goal for January, all it needed was binding and a label.  It has both.  It is one of my favorite quilts I have made and it is so nice to have it completed.  My husband likes this quilt also so I think it will be his.  It needs to be washed to soften it up.  The rain has not stopped here so I had to make do with a picture taken inside.  It does not show how fun the quilt is and the fabulous quilting but I wanted to link this up with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  I have decided that this will be a year of finishes and I am happy with the projects I have accomplished.  I will share some of my quilt tops that are ready to be quilted soon.

The binding on this quilt is scrappy, I had a lot of leftover fabric.  A scrappy binding for a scrappy quilt.


Visit Elm Street Quilts here to see who has finished their January goals.  In my blogpost here I listed this as one of my goals for the 2018 Finish Along Q1.  I will be linking this finish.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt top. These are quite lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty and I can see why your husband likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for quilts that husbands claim! On behalf of the Finish-A-Long crew, congrats on the finish and thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete