Friday, January 5, 2018

Wow it is 2018 - What is my January Goal?

I have always been a list maker.  Especially when it comes to my sewing and embroidery projects.  I love crossing off or writing down the date that I finish something.  I am working on a list of twelve quilting projects I hope to complete this year and this is the first I will work on.


This is my Adornit block of the month quilt.  It is all quilted but missing something, the binding.  It has been ready for me to finish for a while now and this is the month.  I will post when it is bound and labeled.  I did not label all of my quilts at first but I plan to label all moving forward.  I will be linking this post to One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  I appreciate these link ups, they always help in the area of motivation.  Happy Stitching!

Sherry

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, that quilt is gorgeous! I love all the detail, so many small pieces . . . your work is amazing. Good luck with your list making . . . if I have a list I always manage to get more done:)
    Tomorrow I'll be celebrating my 6 years of blogging with a give-a-way, please come over and put your name in the hat :)
    Keep Smiling.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and will make such a nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt looks very modern. Like it! Good luck with your OMG - binding sounds very doable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be great when you have the binding and label on and can say FINISHED! Thanks for visiting me at Kathryn Quilts, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete