Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Goal - Second Try

Wow! Sometimes the days pass quickly or maybe it is that they are so packed with things to do that they seem to pass quickly.  I have a goal for June that I am posting for the second time.  My June goal is  to finish the binding on my Sunshine Quilt.  I want to get it finished and use it to brighten up our room. 
This quilt is quilted and ready to go, waiting for binding.

I love the swirly quilting that Kathy did on this quilt.
Can't wait to get it done and enjoy using it.

Sherry

I will be linking up with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find time to get it bound this month. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful quilt.Arizona calling

    ReplyDelete