Saturday, April 28, 2018

April Monthly Goal Complete

Here it is my goal for April, my Ducks in a Row quilt for our newest grandson.


I did the machine quilting in wavy lines and realized that I have room to improve.  The lines below the ducks were the first and were pretty close together, getting farther apart as I worked my way down.



It looked much better once I completed the binding.  I washed it after taking this picture and I like how it softened up, the differences in the spacing of the quilting is not quite so obvious.



Ducks in a Row by Sew Fresh Quilts is a fun and easy quilt to put together.  I will link up my One Monthly Goal finish at Elm Street Quilts and to  "Let's Make Baby Quilts at Michelle's Romantic Tangle. 

Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Your quilting lines are just great, water in real is not even either ;) Love this row of ducks, very pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Your grandson is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute and the wavy lines are the perfect design for the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute design and the perfect quilting pattern!

    ReplyDelete