Friday, April 6, 2018

Magnolia Mystery Finish

I listed several projects in the 2018 Finish Along Q1 post I did here.  I took a look to see how many I had completed and shared on my blog.  I have two quilt tops listed that I had completed and not shared.  I finished my Magnolia Mystery quilt top in time to have my quilt top shared in the Magnolia Mystery reveal.  This was a fun quilt to make and I have added it to my pile of quilt tops ready for quilting.  I will work through the pile slowly and save to have them quilted.  I have started quilting small projects on my little Brother machine but do not plan to quilt  larger projects like this one. 

Magnolia Mystery Quilt Top.
Pattern designed by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs 

I will say that listing goals does help keep me focused on finishes.  I will share some of the new projects I have started in a post very soon.
I will link this post with the 2018 Finish Along Q1.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you have so much quilting space on the Magnolia Mystery quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fabrics - this will finish up so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I keep making to-do lists and goals but somehow never manage to stick with anything. :/ Congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete