Saturday, April 14, 2018

2018 Finish Along - Projects, Projects, So Many Projects

I have so many unfinished projects and have been working to finish some of them up while continuing to work on the new things I have started.  As a fabric lover who sees new projects all of the time it is hard to stay focused on finishes.  This Finish Along has helped me cross several things off my list.  I will share with you now my goals for the next few months.

Ducks in a Row quilt for our newest grandson, quilt and bind and give it to little Judah.

Polar bear pillow, quilt and add finishing touches, such as eyes and complete the pillow.

Mini quilt, I plan to finish this one as a pillow.

I am not sure of my plans for this mini but i love the fabrics.

Quilt top and backing ready, this is one that I plan to practice my machine quilting on.

One of my largest and favorite quilts so far, it is in need of binding and a label.

I have been stitching along making houses for my village quilt.  My goal is to keep up and have my quilt top pieced by the end of this quarter.
I have many more unfinished projects packed in tubs waiting for my sewing room to be put back together.  These are things I should be able to get to so they make up my 2018 Finish Along Q2 list.  We will see how it goes.   I am going to go sew 8 more houses together right now.  I am linking up with the 2018 Finish Along Q2.  Happy Stitching.

Sherry

2 comments: