Monday, January 31, 2022

Some Goals Met and Projects Complete

We make plans to complete projects and we are often surprised by how the month goes.  I did not even work on my "Oh Deer" project but was able to complete the binding on three quilts.

Three's Company Quilt bound and labeled, ready to give to a friend.  The binding is scrappy using leftover pieces of the jelly roll the quilt was made of.



The blocks for this quilt were made with scraps from the quilt at the end of this post.  These blocks were from Amy Gibson's "Sugar Block Club 2014".  I put them together using the quilt as you go method and leftover fabric from other projects.  It is a smaller quilt, but I do like the way it went together.



This last quilt was the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery Quilt 2013.  This is one from my early days of quilting and I think I will keep it here with me, at least for a while.  I am going to link my finishes with the January One Monthly Goal Link Up at Elm Street Quilts.  Motivation is a great help to me.   


2 comments:

  1. Three lovely finishes Sherry - a great start to the year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful quilts! I like how you use leftover fabric, no waste!

    ReplyDelete