Wednesday, January 5, 2022

January Goals

As I have chosen the word peace for a focus this year.  Therefore, I do not want to set lofty goals that will be a distraction.  Getting organized and accomplishing goals can add to peace in my life but these things can also make me anxious.  I have decided to try to keep it pretty simple and checking things off a list always helps me to see progress.  I have made a list using the   American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge print out.  


Number 12 is the project to complete in January, so this is what I will be working on.


I am also participating in One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts and adding another goal to my list.  The two quilts below are back from the quilter and in need of binding.  My goal will be to get the binding added to these quilts.  I will share more about each quilt when the binding is complete, then I can take a good picture of them.


Starting small and working away at old projects and starting a few new is my plan for this year.  Maybe we will get the chance later this year to travel a bit in the USA.  That had been our plan when we retired in mid 2019 but things don't always go the way we think they should.  We are still blessed!

1 comment: