Friday, March 30, 2018

Two Special Pillows

March has been a busy month and I am excited that I was able to complete a  couple of the pillows I had planned for my goal this month.  I made these two pillows for two sweet friends and I plan to give them to them this weekend.  The designs were intended for a quilt and the quilt would have been a beautiful.  I decided to make several different projects instead.  I am happy that I can share these embroideries and verses with several different people.



The sun showed itself today so it was a little easier to get a clear picture.


These designs were created by Jennifer Reynolds of Jenny of Elefantz.  Visit her blog and you will be inspired by her designs and  her testimony.  I have stitched many of her designs and I am a part of her monthly Stitchery Club.  If you love to embroider be sure to visit her website and sign up, don't miss out.
Sherry

I will be linking with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely embroidery. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillows turned out very nice. That's a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete