Monday, September 2, 2019

Two Little September Goals

So many projects, so little time.  I can't count how many times I have said or thought that.  I am wandering around thinking about what I should try to complete before the end of the month.  I came across two small quilt tops I made for my niece and her soon to arrive little sister.  This is what I must put first in order to make sure they get them before the new baby arrives.


There are two small, very wrinkled lap quilts waiting to be completed.  They are made with fat quarters from the Moda "Lil Red" fabric line.  The pattern is quick to stitch up and showcases the fabrics.  I will be quilting these little quilts on my machine, very simply of course.

I will link this post to September One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts



5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Have a blast with these quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those definitely will be nice to finish up and gift for the arrival of the new baby. I'm sure they will be appreciated and treasured. Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift for a new little person....such happy colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete