Monday, September 2, 2019

Future Plans and Goals

I have not been blogging but often think about it and I like the idea of getting back to some sort of routine.  I have been making plans for sewing and completing projects.  I will say that retirement takes time to adjust to and I haven't quite accomplished that adjustment.

I went to our local library today to pick up books I had on hold.  For the past 28 years I have had my books delivered to my desk in the Library on Wheels department.  I know many of the staff at the Lake Stevens Library so it is always fun to go there.  This day was special in that before I entered the building I saw a friend from high school and her husband.  We did not attend high school in this town but both of us moved here many years ago.  I was not sure that they still lived in this area.  It was so great to see them and I look forward to catching up and having a bit of time to get to know each other again.

I have made quite a list of the projects that have been started or that I have purchased materials for.  The list has 22 projects on it and there are many more I will add, I just thought that I would like to mark a few off as complete before adding to the list. 

Moving forward while looking forward to what the future has for us.  Time for family and friends will be at the top of our list. 

We were blessed with a trip to Hawaii and I love this picture I took on this trip.  Taking time to connect with God's beautiful creation and each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment