Tuesday, September 3, 2019

August Sewing

I was looking around my sewing room and realized that I had not shared the pictures of the two quilts I finished up this past month.  One was my March goal that I talked about in this post, I guess it is better late then never.  The little quilt pictured below is my Bungalow quilt, now complete.

I did a bit of machine quilting but plan to do more on my next small quilt.

I love the minky on the back of the quilt.  It is good to check a project off on my long list of UFO's.

The next project that has been checked off my list is my Flag quilt. 


This was made using Stars and Stripes by Camille Roskelley.  I hope to make another from this pattern soon.


   I like the simple wavy line quilting on this one.  

I keep trying to mark finishes off on my long list of UFO's but have added a new project to the list now and then.  Keep finding joy in being creative.  Happy Stitching!

I will link this post with Julie's August UFO & WIP Challenge at The Crafty Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes, Sherry! The flag quilt is one of my favorites and the way it’s “it is perfect. Good to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, that’s what I get when I dictate a comment! Typos!!! It’s supposed to say, “The way that it’s quilted is perfect!” 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both stunning, but I really love the flags!

    ReplyDelete