Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quiet Tuesday Morning

For over a week now we have had the joy of waking up to the sound of laughing and crying children.  This morning all I heard was the sound of our cat Lily meowing at me to move so she could get comfortable on my bed.  We took our daughter Julie and her family to the airport Monday morning for their flight home to Wisconsin.  We so much enjoyed having them here with us.  I am already looking at my calender to figure out when we can make a trip out to Wisconsin to see them.  Sometimes our plans and the plans that God has for those we love are not the same but we do know that He has better plans for us than we could ever come up with.

Hannah, Lily, Adria
ready for the wedding

Julie, Tony and Sam
preparing for the wedding

dancing at the wedding

Julie and Brad and Family heading home to Wisconsin

We miss them but are so thankful for the short time we had together this past week and a half.


2 comments:

  1. What sweet looking kids and family!! A blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting on my blog. You have a beautiful family.
    I spent one summer in Washington state when I was in college as a summer missionary helping with Vacation Bible School. It is beautiful up there.

    ReplyDelete