Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bloomin' Tuesday Collage

I was looking around the gardens to see what kind of work we need to get started on for Fall clean up.  There is plenty to be done but first I want to share the little bit of color still hanging out in our garden.  I played with the pictures on Picnik.com and made a couple of collages.  The color scheme seems to be blue and yellow and deep pink.


Many of these plants are brand new to our garden and were determined to put on a little show for us.

It feels and looks like fall around here.  Soon our flower beds will be covered with the leaves from our three large maples.  I am glad I took a walk around to see what was still bloomin.


I am linking to Bloomin' Tuesday, be sure to visit and see what's bloomin in other parts of the country.

11 comments:

  1. A litttle splash of colour on what has been a wet and windy day here...Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collages, good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collages. You still have a lot of beautiful color in your garden. Happy Bloomin' Tuesday! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty colors...most of mine are fizzled, I am waiting for the Asters to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could take everyone's bloomin' tuesday photos and transpose them to my yard. Such fun blooms! I really like the collages, too. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Beth...my yard could use some of your beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, you clearly have a greener thumb than I do! :-)

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You still have a lot of color. It feels like fall here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are in Western Washington we are now sharing some rain! I'm not ready for fall, are you? Love the collages, I'm going to have to try that. Your yard is still looking good, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are fortunate to still have so many pretty flowers. Mine have about closed up for the winter. Although, it is still much too hot here. I had a nice visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many plants still blooming! It all looks so pretty and summer-like. It doesn't feel like fall around here, yet. But I can't wait!!!
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete